I just updated my appearances page, but I figured I’d throw the information here on the front page in case people only look here or only follow my RSS feed.
I’ll be at MileHiCon 50 from October 19th through the 21st. Here’s my schedule as I’m aware of it at the moment:
- All weekend: Author’s Row — Second Floor Lobby — I’ll have a table where you can swing by and get a copy of Griffin’s Feather or have me sign a copy you already have in hand or just chat with me for a bit.
- Friday, 3PM: Mesa Verde A — Pantsing, Grid Paper, or the I-Ching: Many roads to plots
- Friday, 9PM: Taphouse & Kitchen — Writers Night Mixer
- Saturday, 2PM: Wind River A — Soundtracks That Soar
- Saturday, 4PM: Bristlecone — Homebrewers, Vintners & Imbibers Meetup
I hope to see loads of familiar faces, plenty of new faces, and make lots of friends while there over the weekend. I’m really looking forward to this weekend as this is one of my “home cons” where travel is easy, the hotel is good, and the people are always fantastic!